- SmartLogger: A configurable client side logging utility.
- jQuery plugin boilerplate: An OO-approach to writing jQuery plugins. A simple ready to use template.
- Color Code Game: The age old game of guessing colors.
- Selenium DateUtils: An Firefox (pre-quantum) add-on / Selenium IDE extension for adding date, number operations and random number handling to selenium ide. (alt-link)
- Satathi: service discovery aware declarative rest client with client side load balancing. Sarathi is a rest client for microservices. It is modelled similar to probably the most popular rest client of this sort in Java world: Feign (spring-cloud-feign) and its load balancer: Ribbon (spring-cloud-ribbon), both from Netflix and fall under spring cloud project.
- node-selfx-packager: Package your applications into an self extracting executable that has no dependencies. (alt-link)
(PS: As a manually maintained list, it is not guaranteed to be updated, neither does it discriminate between active / still-functional or dead projects; it is just a list.)